Erasmus+ KA205– “Self Employed Entrepreneurs Meet Exchange Get Results & Organize Work” (SEE ME GR&OW)
December 1st 2020 –December 31st 2021
SEE ME GR&OW is an Erasmus+ KA205 – Strategic Partnerships for Youth project that aims to promote an entrepreneurial mindset and culture among young people, open networking opportunities for business development and facilitate intervention at local and international level through advocacy and effective representation of the self – employed in the decision making.
- To combat discrimination, inequality and other forms of exploitation in the workplace
- To learn, through sharing of practices and regulations, the realities in other countries with respect to opportunities and possibilities available for self-employed people, as well as the risks and benefits of the self-employed
- To create a European network amongst at least the four organizations who work with youth, advocacy and labor right to ensure the exchange of good practices and support of SE rights
- To foster participants’ knowledge, skills and abilities about entrepreneurship and sound management skills
- To help the participants to develop their soft – skills
- To equip youth workers and youth self – employed with the basic concept and skills of advocacy to be able to create their own intervention
- Cyprus: YOUTH FOR EXCHANGE & UNDERSTANDING CYPRUS (YEU)
- Greece: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SOCIAL ECONOMY GROUP
- Slovakia: A.D.E.L. – ASSOCIATION FOR DEVELOPMENT, EDUCATION AND LABOUR
- Italy: BANGHERANG APS
- Portugal: MOJU – ASSOCIACAO MOVIMENTO JUVENILEM OLHAO
During the 13 months of the project the following activities will take place:
A) Three Transnational Partner Meetings (TPMs):
The first TPM will be implemented at the beginning of the programme (Kick off), to make sure that the members of each partner organization are well aware about their roles and the tasks their organizations should deliver and to discuss all important management aspects for the successful delivery project.
The second TPM will be implemented after the 1st and before the 2nd learning event with the aim of carrying out of the implemented event and of preparing the second learning event and its activities. During this meeting the exact objectives and activities of the 2nd learning event will be finalized. Furthermore, there will be a discussion about the manual’s final outlook and about the network that will be created after the project for advocating labor rights of the self-employed.
The third TPM will be the final meeting and it will be implemented after the end of all project activities. During the final meeting, project partners will conduct an analysis of the project as a whole, as well as a final evaluation in order to prepare and compile the final project report.
B) Two Learning Events
1st Learning Event: A 7-day training will take place in Cyprus followed by an online learning event (Blended mobility of young people), with the aim to create opportunities for exchange of practices and entrepreneurial tips, it will increase participants’ self – confidence. Participants will develop an entrepreneurial mindset and culture, identify and exploit networking opportunities for business development, cultivate the necessary for their profession soft skills and will be able to think outside the box and solve problems creatively.
2nd Learning Event: A 6-day training will take place in Italy followed by an online learning event (Blended mobility of young people), with the aim to equip youth workers and youth self – employed with the basic concept and skills of advocacy to be able to create their own interventions against labour inequalities. This learning event will also facilitate the creation of the network between at least four participating organizations. In this part, participants will be given some general guidelines about how to create such a network and then they will be given the time to cooperatively create this network that will support their long-term collaboration.
The main deliverable of the project will be the “SEE ME GR&OW Manual”. During the two learning activities, a manual will be created. The manual will include the current situation (where we stand) in terms of challenges, benefits and legal framework for self-employment in each participating country, the suggested changes both locally and in European level (where do we want to go) and the actions that need to be done (how are we going to achieve equal labor rights).
A second important tangible result of the project will be the European network of people and organisations that will be created, in order to ensure the continuation of projects related to the rights of self-employed. This network will be an organised group of people who will act both locally and internationally and advocate through an exchange of best practices for the self-employed rights and equality of opportunity.
Second Meeting (Slovakia)
Final Meeting (Athens)
1ST Learning Event (Cyprus)
2ND Learning Event (Italy)
SEE ME GR&OW Manual
SEE ME GR&OW Network