PROJECT SUMMARY: The project supports and serves the EU’s Sustainable Development Goals such as the need for sustainable development to place the area of sustainable food systems in the common agricultural policy and the Erasmus+’s goal of inclusion of young people in rural development and Turkey’s 11th Five-Year Development Plan.
!! PARTICIPATION FEE: 40 EUROS !!
PLACE AND DATE: Izmir, Turkey 18 – 26 March 2022 (9 days)
TRAVEL DATES: 18/3 (arrival)/ 26/3 (departure)
PARTICIPANTS: 40 (10 from each organization)
** The project covers 100% of accommodation, meals, transportation and travel tickets (based on Erasmus+ Distance Calculator: maximum 180 EUROS for a round trip).
COUNTRIES: Greece, Poland, Spain and Turkey
LANGUAGE: The working language will be English
– More technical information on the environmental impact of food production
– Promoting sustainable food production
– Promoting sustainable food consumption
– Improve food policy consistency
– Reducing food wastes and losses